As of April 1st 2019, we will be offering the Pet Health Club to all new and existing clients! This will be a new way for you to manage your pet’s routine and preventative healthcare throughout the year – all while saving money!
The Pet Health Club is a manageable monthly direct debit which covers all of your pet’s routine treatments and visits required throughout the year. By joining the Pet Health Club, you will be able to save money by spreading the cost of all your pets regular preventative healthcare.
Plans cover the full cost of:
- Annual vaccinations (including kennel cough and RHD)
- Health check every 6 months
- Year-round flea, tick & worming protection (cats & dogs)
- Summertime Flystrike protection (rabbits)
- An annual urine test and test kit
- Microchipping (or a £10 voucher to spend in the surgery)
- Routine nail clipping with the nurse
- Routine anal gland expression with the nurse
- Insurance administration fees
Pet Health Club plans will automatically renew each year and can be cancelled at any time. If you have received more from the plan than you have paid out during that year, you will need to pay the difference.
In addition to saving money, we will also schedule your routine visits and send handy reminders – so you have one less thing to worry about.
We really value the ongoing support of our clients and their pets and we are really glad to be able to offer a plan that helps keep our pets (& our pockets) healthy.
Want to Join?
- Pop by the practice and fill in this registration form. We will need to take the first month’s payment upfront and from there on, each monthly payment will come directly from your bank account – on a day that suits you!
- Alternatively, you can register your interest via the Pet Health Club website. Once you do this, we will get in touch with more information regarding the plan, how it works and how it could benefit you and your pet.