Our aim is to provide you and your pet with the best possible service and care. Please let us have your feedback, comments and suggestions so we can endeavour to improve and make our service more suited to your needs. Our whole team will take your comments seriously and will want to know how we can help.
If you have encountered any problems with our services, please let us know by way of the following:
- In the first instance, speak to the person directly in charge of your pet’s care – they may be able to resolve your concern there and then.
- If they are unavailable, please discuss your concerns with any member of our team who will be happy to help – we would much rather talk to you about it now.
- Alternatively, you are welcome to write to us at; The Veterinary Centre, 431 Crow Road, Glasgow, G11 7DZ or email us at; email@example.com.
Please address all correspondence to our Practice Manager, Leanne Auckland, or to our Clinical Director, Leslie Snadden.
It would be helpful to provide the following information:
- Your full name, address, contact number and email address
- The name of your pet
- The date on which you last attended the clinic
- A brief description of your concerns
- The names of any individuals or staff members involved, if any
- A summary of what, in your opinion, we can do to best deal with your concerns
In general, if you have a concern, it is best to raise it as soon as possible – this will make it easier for us to investigate and resolve any matters swiftly.
We will treat any point you raise with complete confidentiality. Upon receiving your letter, we will aim to contact you to find out more so please do let us know the most convenient time to contact you. We may need to investigate the matter further before being able to reach a conclusion; if that is the case we will do our best to look into it as quickly as possible and will reply to you as soon as we are able.
In normal circumstances, we would aim to have addressed your complaint within 14 days of receiving it.
In the event your complaint relating to an Out of Hours service or a Referral treatment that was not provided by our team, we would ask you to firstly direct the complaint to the relevant service provider. If you are unsure, please ask any of the practice staff and we can quickly clarify where your complaint should be directed. We would also appreciate it if you could keep us updated of the outcome.
If you have any general comments, please either:
- Email us at the practice email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Complete the feedback form on our website (https://www.vetcentre.co.uk/reviews/)
- Write to the practice either via post or hand in to reception.
Thank you for taking the time to give us your thoughts.